Cost Per Portion:£0.46
This dish is the ultimate comfort food, warming with amazing flavours we love to eat this after a long day. Well to be honest we just love to eat it!! This recipe uses our Mexican seasoning and is totally Vegan. Not only that but its really low fat. This dish is equally as good cold the next day for lunch.
1 Tin chopped tomatoes
2 Tsp of The Greedy Fox Mexican Seasoning
1 tsp tomato puree
1/2 sliced red pepper
1/2 sliced green pepper
1 medium red or white onion
1/2 tin vegetable stock (using the tomato tin)
1 bag boil in the bag brown rice, cooked.
100g drained sweetcorn
100g cooked mixed beans
A handful of chopped Coriander
juice 1/2 lime
1) Fry the onions and peppers until soft
2) Add 2 Tsp of The Greedy Fox Mexican seasoning
3)Fry for 1 minute
4) Add the tomato Puree and cook for another minute
5) Add the beans, chopped tomatoes, veg stock and simmer for 10-15 minutes
6) Add the sweetcorn and the rice and cook for another 5 minutes
7) Take off the heat, stir through the Coriander and lime juice and serve.